This model is the same as the standard version but also has a PGV flow control valve
The SVC mounts to a valve solenoid quickly and easily without additional wires. It is a highly resistant product; it can be submerged totally till 3,50 meters. The SVC operates off a single 9-volt battery that's guaranteed to provide power through a full season. Along with exceptional reliability, it's also a breeze to program, with an easy to read LCD display instead of cumbersome buttons and knobs. Up to nine start times are available, offering the flexibility to handle watering schedules for such things as establishing new turf or irrigating steep slopes with low infiltration rates. It is supplied together with a PGV valve solenoid of 1" LATCH type.
- Electrovalve NOT INCLUDED
- User-friendly Programming. Same easy-to-use programming style as all Hunter controllers.
- Latching Solenoid Design for Minimal Power Consumption. 9-Volt battery guaranteed to last
longer than one full season.
- Fully Submersible and Waterproof to 3,5 meters.
- No moisture intrusion, even in humid valve box environments.
- Irrigate Landscapes in Remote Locations. Helps reduce system installation costs.
- Flexible Programming Options. Choice of days-of-the-week or 31-day interval scheduling.
- Sealed Battery Compartment. Customized design features resin-sealed electrical components that
withstand water intrusion.
- Weather-Sensor Compatible. Accommodates any Hunter weather sensor product.
- Controller: 8,25 cms. diameter x 5,0 cms. high
- Station run time: 0 to 240 minutes in 1-minute increments.
- Start times: 9 per day.
- 7-day calendar or interval (1-31 day) watering.
- AM/PM or 24-hour clock option.
- Easy to understand icon-based display.
- Simplified one button manual operation.
- Programmable rain delay for 1 to 7 days.
- Operates valves up to 100' away from controller.
- Battery: Standard 9 volt alkaline battery (not included), one year minimum life. Battery not
required for program backup.
- Memory: Non-volatile for program data.
- 61 cms. of prewired cable included (for programming outside the valve box).
- Clip bracket for simple installation.
- Rubber cover prevents dirt and debris from accumulating on the display.
- Weather sensor compatible.
- Controller compatible with most common 2-wire 6-9 volt DC battery-operated solenoids (consult
factory for list).